Hydrophil produce our Bamboo Toothbrushes.
• Manufactured from 100% renewable raw materials - BPA-free - petroleum-free - varnished with natural colours – medium bristle.
• For the sake of the environment, packed plastic-free in beautiful recycled cardboard.
Hydro Phil produce our Toothpaste.
• The NCS seal for certified Natural Cosmetics guarantees that our toothpaste contains no micro-plastics, parabens, silicones, PEGs or phthalates.
• And the best thing is that we have succeeded in developing a tube that keeps your toothpaste hygienic when it is closed and is made from 95% renewable resources. As a result, it has a CO2 balance that is over 40% better than conventional toothpaste tubes.
• Tube material - 95% spruce wood from the EU.
• Available in 2 flavours; Pure Mint & Sweet Herbs.
Ku.tis produce our Deodorant Sticks.
• Our deodorant comes in a 100% biodegradable paperboard push-up tube!
• At Kutis Skincare they use only the best ingredients from reputable and ethical suppliers. Our products are handmade in the heart of rural Mid-Wales from mainly organic and always natural ingredients.
rosewood hand lotion bar
The Solid Bar Company produce our Rosewood Hand Lotion Bar.
• This Luxury Rosewood Vegan Hand Lotion bar is the perfect moisturiser bar you need to help relieve your sore over-washed hands.
• With nourishing Shea and Cocoa butter for soft, moisturised hands.
• A relaxing, woody rose blend of cedarwood, rosewood and frankincense essential oils.
• Highly concentrated, undiluted, long lasting, cruelty free.
sleep easy balm
The Solid Bar Company produce our Sleep Easy Balms.
• If you have difficulty in sleeping or resting properly then this vegan Sleep Easy Balm is just the thing you need. Formulated using infused Hops - a natural sedative for restlessness, excitability and insomnia - and with calming Chamomile and Lavender essential oils to aid relaxation and sleep - suitable for all the family.
• No synthetic fragrances, silicones, water or preservatives.
• Vegan and cruelty free.
Mersea Mudd Shack produce our Dry Shampoo Tins.
• Our tins of loose dry shampoo are plastic free, being packaged in an aluminium tin. Just grab a larger sizes make up brush (blusher brushes are perfect!), dip it into the tin and apply to the roots of your hair. The powder will absorb the excess oil, reinvigorating your hair, so is ideal for a quick refresher between washes.
• Our dry shampoo is VEGAN, and free from any nasties - SLS, SLSA, Parabens, Palm Oil etc.
charcoal toxin buster
Not The Norm produce our Charcoal Toxin Buster sachets.
• Toxin Buster Pure Hardwood Charcoal Capsules is an award-winning traditional digestive aid made in the UK and supplied in compostable packaging.
• Made in the UK – Vegan – Plastic free packaging
natural sun cream
Not The Norm produce our Natural Sun Creams.
• Shade™ All-Natural Sunscreen is an effective, natural balm, mineral sunscreen. With only 4 ingredients to moisturise and protect skin from the broadest spectrum of damaging UVA and UVB rays, Shade™ has been developed to keep your skin naturally healthy whilst blocking rays that can burn and cause sun damage. Suitable for all skin types and all ages.
Patch produce our Natural Plasters.
• PATCH strips are made with soft organic bamboo fibre and gauze with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA). Their PSA formulation is made from a combination of natural minerals and Nano technology (think tiny suction cups) to gently adhere to the skin without causing reactions.
• 100% biodegradable.
• All PATCH wound care strips are hypoallergenic, vegan friendly and perfect for those with sensitive skin.
Plants produce our Ponchos.
• Biodegradable & Compostable.
• Our biodegradable ponchos are made from PLA, a bioplastic derived from cornstarch. Polylactic acid from cornstarch is a completely renewable material, and has the potential to be used sustainably.
Plants produce our plates.
• Made from plants and completely plastic free.
Vegware produce our cutlery.
• Made from CPLA, a renewable material made from plants.
• Plastic free.
• Knives, forks & spoons.
Plants produce our branded Cups.
• Made from plants and completely plastic free.
Who Gives A Crap produce our Toilet Rolls.
• These 100% bamboo rolls are 100% the most elegant toilet paper ever.
• Made from sustainably sourced Bamboo.
Plants produce our Tent Pegs.
• Our Biodegradable Tent Pegs can be left in the ground after the festival has finished, and they will harmlessly biodegrade into the soil. These are the same pegs that Glastonbury purchased for their festival-goers, as metal tent pegs were injuring cattle after the festival was over.
Green Bottle produce our Stainless Steel Water Bottles.
• Stainless Steel Water Bottle in Purple
Bio.Glitter produce our Biodegradable Glitter.
• Cosmetic Bio-glitter® is based on biodegradable film made from trees, primarily Eucalyptus, environmentally sourced from responsibly managed plantations. Bioglitter® is the first legally compliant, naturally derived Glitter to come to market.
• Available in 4 colours; Frost, Sea Green, Ocean Blue & Gold.
aloe vera gel
Eco Glitter Fun produce our Aloe Vera Gel.
• Gentle on the skin.
• Easy to wash of with water and soap.
• Cruelty free, Vegan.
bamboo glitter brush
Eco Glitter Fun produce our Bamboo Glitter Brushes.
• Vegan bristles.
• Bamboo handle is biodegradable.
• No plastic packaging & travel size.