nemi tea bags
NEMI produce our tea bags.
• 1 pack of NEMI tea bags (Earl Grey, English Breakfast or Green Tea)
• The container is made of card paper, window material is recycled plastic and the tube itself can be upcycled.
• 100% plastic-free, compostable teabags made from cornstarch.
• Packaging is biodegradable plastic called NatureFlex™ made from wood pulp.
birchall tea bags
Birchall produce our tea bags.
• 1 pack of Birchall tea bags (Great Rift, Green Tea or Virunga Earl Grey)
• Our box is made from responsibly sourced, FSC-certified board.
• Inner box is made from renewable cellulose, certified industrial and home compostable.
• Our Plant-Based Prism Tea Bags are made from biodegradable plant starch, industrially compostable.
black metal tin
Tinware Direct produce our hot chocolate tins.
•The tins are made from tinplate
• Featuring a clip lid which gives a secure seal to the tin.
• This tin is coated in a food safe lacquer which adds long-term durability to the finish, and can either be recycled after use or refilled and reused.
rice husk composite Flask
Huski produce our Rice Husk Flasks.
• Non-toxic, melamine, and BPA free.
• Eco-friendly and sustainable.
• Leak-proof flip lid and a non-slip base.
• Insulated to keep hot drinks at an optimum temperature for up to 90 minutes.
• Twin walled to keep your drinks warmer for longer without burning your hands.
• Great for hot or iced beverages on the go